Why Join DISCA?
One of the main reason to join DISCA is to take advantage of the strong collective bargaining agreement. As part of DISCA, we have special terms that are not available in an independent agreement. In addition, our members benefit from:
- The generous college scholarship program for their employees
- Educational sessions
- Networking functions
- Recognition events
- Safety consulting services
- Membership in AWCI (Association of the Ceiling and Wall Industry)
- Legal consultations, and more.
Labor Relations (Management) for the Drywall and Interior Systems
In NJ, we participate in statewide collective bargaining and labor dispute resolution with trade unions representing members’ employees. On a multi-national level, in conjunction with our parent association, AWCI, we participate in collective bargaining and labor relations with national labor unions representing specialties in the industry.
Thoughts or suggestions on how to strengthen our agreements? Be sure to contact the DISCA office. We want to hear from you!
Membership in AWCI
As a member of DISCA, you will automatically become a member of AWCI and receive access to their information and resources.
- Participation in National Associations/Coalitions (Pension Protection Act)
- Union Contractors' Council Initiatives (UCC)
- Publications – Construction Dimensions, webinars, etc.
- Events – Industry Executives' Conference & Trade Show
- Education Programs/Technical Support
- Industry Marketing
- Foundation Research Series